20th January 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Do Lovely Professional University allows admission into their undergraduate programs only based on entrance exams or 12th percentage?

I am studying 12th class in Telangana State and interested to Join Lovely Professional University after completion of my 12th. Can I join only through my Intermediate percentage or entrance exams are mandatory for all course of LPU?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  2. From where I can avail education loan for B.Tech from Lovely Professional University?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information about MPhil(Education) course?
  5. Admission in Lovely Professional University is possible after passing 12th from NIOS?
  6. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?
  7. Names of the colleges that are not considering the GATE score card for admissions in M.Tech?
  8. Pattern of Lovely Professional University NEST 2018?
  9. Difference between LLB and B.A LLB? What are the job opportunities?
  10. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the best institutes for BBA course in India? Date of sale of application forms?
  12. Is there any exam to be conducted to join LPU?
  13. Admission procedure to study BBA in Lovely Professional University for a candidate who has secured 68% in 12th PSEB?
  14. When will the BBA form come out and where to get it?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  17. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?
21st January 2018, 12:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Lovely Professional University allows admission into their undergraduate programs only based on entrance exams or 12th percentage?

Lovely Professional University is among India's best university which offers the various course from diploma to Ph.D.

The admission procedure varies with course. In some of the course, admission is conducted after qualifying in entrance test while admission is also on the basis of merit basis.

So, visit the official website at http://www.lpu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?