15th October 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA in Lovely Professional University for a candidate who has secured 68% in 12th PSEB?

Hi,
I did my 12th under PSEB with 68%. I want to do BBA from Lovely Professional University. Please help me regarding this. I want to know the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  2. Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?
  5. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  6. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  8. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  9. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  11. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  12. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  13. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  16. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  17. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Can I get admission to study BBA if secured 80% in 12th Science?
28th October 2015, 04:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA in Lovely Professional University for a candidate who has secured 68% in 12th PSEB?

Lovely Professional University is a deemed university and they conduct their own entrance exam for admission in various professional course including BBA. You just need 12th pass qualification to become eligible for exam which you already have.

Hence, just apply for entrance exam and be prepared for it. If you perform we in the exam then surely you will get admission in BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?