27th May 2018, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

When Improvement exam of 12th CBSE will be held for Physics and Chemistry?

Hello, I got failed in Physics and Chemistry of 12th Board exam of CBSE Board. I want to give the Improvement exam. So, when I will be able to give the Improvement exam? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When will be Improvement exam of 12th CBSE held in this year? Procedure to apply?
  2. When CBSE Mathematics Improvement exam will be held?
  3. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
  5. Last date of CBSE 12th improvement exam for Physics and Chem?
  6. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Improvement exams with MP Board for 12th CBSE candidate?
  8. How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  10. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  11. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  12. Can 12th CBSE improvement exam be given from different school and in different state?
  13. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?
  14. Which marksheet is considerable if scored less marks in Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?
  15. Eligibility criteria for applying for ISC improvement exam?
  16. When the notification of CBSE 12th Improvement exam will be released? -- [New]
  17. Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?
  18. Where and when the 12th CBSE improvement exam form will be available?
28th May 2018, 08:41 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Improvement exam of 12th CBSE will be held for Physics and Chemistry?

If you have failed in Physics and Chemistry subjects of 12th CBSE Board examinations, then you have to appear in Supplementary examinations and not in Improvement examinations. Improvement examinations are the examinations which are conducting for candidates who have qualified and interested to secure more marks. Since, you have failed in Physics and Chemistry subjects of your 12th standard CBSE Board examinations, you have to apply for supplementary examinations. Generally, the supplementary examinations are conducted within one month after declaration of the regular examinations results.
28th May 2018, 12:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Improvement exam of 12th CBSE will be held for Physics and Chemistry?

Since, you have failed in two papers in your Class 12th board examination and hence in order to clear your higher secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th, you are required to appear in Class 12th board examination once again next year as a private candidate as for improvement examination only those students are eligible who fail to secure desired marks but have passed in their concerned papers.

For more FAQs related to CBSE improvement examinations, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in
29th May 2018, 12:11 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Without clearing Physics and Chemistry, you cannot appear for Improvement Exam.

Firstly, you will have to appear for Compartment Exam of Physics and Chemistry that will be conducted in August month. For this, you will need to fill the Compartment Exam form.

After clearing compartment exam, you can apply for Improvement Exam from the regional office of CBSE Board.

Fill the Improvement exam properly and pay the required fees for those two subjects. You will appear for the exam along with other regular candidates. Admit Card and Marksheet will be sent to your mailing address that you had provided in Improvement Exam form while filling.
30th May 2018, 08:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that all those candidates are allowed to appear in improvement examination who have managed to pass in all of their concerned paper but without desired percentage of marks in the same.

So, having failed in two papers at your Class 12th level you are neither eligible for improvement examination nor the compartmental examination and therefore to clear your higher secondary school degree you need to reappear in your board examinations next year as a private candidate.

For more FAQs related to private candidates, you can refer to the official link of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?