14th April 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 11th standard as a regular candidate in any Central Schools of Mangalore if completed schooling from three countries? Documents required for it?

I have been changing schools various time because of my father's transferable job. I have changed three countries and finally completed 10th from Dubai. I want to know can I get admission in 11th standard in any Central School of Mangalore as a regular candidate? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for taking additional subjects for science in class 11 in Siliguri Girls' High school?
  2. Eligibility to study in 1st standard of ICSE syllabus for 7 years old candidate? List of ICSE schools in Mangalore?
  3. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  7. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
  8. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  9. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  12. Procedure of repeating class 11 after shifting to ISC board from CBSE board?
  13. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  14. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  15. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  16. Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?
  17. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 12th on the basis of NRI quota in India if studied 11th from America? Procedure and documents required for it?
26th April 2017, 02:19 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 11th standard as a regular candidate in any Central Schools of Mangalore if completed schooling from three countries? Documents required for it?

You will not be able to get admission in 11th standard as a regular candidate, but as an NRI candidate, the details and documents required for it will be provided to you by the school and all other details asked for.

You should have completed your 10th grade from a recognized board, whichever country you have completed your education till now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?