15th April 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Does FIITJEE offer hostel facility to JEE Main & Advanced aspirants?

I want to join FIITJEE for JEE Main & Advanced program. I want to know that they provide hostel facility or not? Because I don't want to prepare for this entrance exam from home. I am looking for the hostel.

23rd April 2018, 11:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does FIITJEE offer hostel facility to JEE Main & Advanced aspirants?

FIITJEE is one of the pioneer institute for preparation of IIT JEE. The institute have its branches in every major cities.

The institute offer hostel facilities for the students of different batches. So, there is hostel facility for two year course also.

For more information visit at www.fiitjee.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?