17th February 2012, 06:34 PM
sam1984_12

Does foreign companies give direct placement in Merchant Navy?

hi, i want to know , is it right that some foreign companies (mostly in USA) gives direct placement to B.tech in mechanical degree holder, in merchant Navy or provide training at their own expenses plus gives stipends during that paid training.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical?
  2. Minimum qualification to join best Merchant Navy companies in Foreign countries?
  3. Process of doing Merchant Navy after Bachelor's in Mass Media?
  4. Is there placement in merchant navy companies through campus placement for students who appeared in class 12 from NIOS board?
  5. Joining process of Merchant Navy after BE from a college of AICTE?
  6. Which Merchant Navy companies approve NIOS board? List of private merchant navy colleges in India?
  7. What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students?
  8. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  9. Merchant Navy companies offering recruitment to 12th NIOS candidate? -- [New]
  10. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get in merchant navy after mechanical engineering
  12. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  14. How can i become a Deck Cadet or Officer after passing JAC board with 82% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  16. What are the chances of placement after doing GME course of Merchant Navy
  17. How should IT Engineers join Merchant Navy jobs?
  18. Can I get 100% job placement from private institutes of Merchant Navy?
27th November 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does foreign companies give direct placement in Merchant Navy?

hi, i am bikram singh i have no placement because some pepole ask me to give me money and then i take your placement. Can any job in merchant navy without giving money.plz reply me at [email protected]
21st November 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does foreign companies give direct placement in Merchant Navy?

i think they give direct placment but fist they will trained u as u know that this is full of immense and adventure those who love water and traveling and they gives aproxx a good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?