17th September 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Merchant Navy companies offering recruitment to 12th NIOS candidate?

Hello,
How many Merchant Navy companies providing recruitment to those students who are passed there 12th from NIOS Board? Kindly give me list of those companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Merchant Navy companies approve NIOS board? List of private merchant navy colleges in India?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  3. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th PCB from NIOS?
  5. How should IT Engineers join Merchant Navy jobs?
  6. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Navy being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  8. What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students?
  9. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  10. Is there placement in merchant navy companies through campus placement for students who appeared in class 12 from NIOS board?
  11. Process of doing Merchant Navy after Bachelor's in Mass Media?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  13. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  14. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
  16. Joining process of Merchant Navy after BE from a college of AICTE?
  17. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  18. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th NIOS?
23rd September 2015, 04:30 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Merchant Navy companies offering recruitment to 12th NIOS candidate?

No company will offer you job after completion of 12th standard from nios. For getting job in Merchant Navy field you need to do graduation in Nautical or you have to complete short term course in this field after graduation.

You can join Merchant navy after 12th standard but you need to spent 3 years for completion of course. After course many companies will hire students from top institutes of merchant navy.
23rd September 2015, 07:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Merchant Navy companies offering recruitment to 12th NIOS candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
How many Merchant Navy companies providing recruitment to those students who are passed there 12th from NIOS Board? Kindly give me list of those companies?
Yes, NIOS students are eligible for Merchant Navy recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?