27th August 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students?

What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students?

28th August 2015, 03:34 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students?

12th pass candidates are given the deck jobs in merchant navy.

The best way to join it after you pursue engineering because there will be a huge difference in the package f you join it after engineering.

There are a number of private companies which recruit the candidate s in engineering directly in the final year for the training in merchant navy institute through the campus placement.

If no such company is coming to your college, then you can also apply for the training in Merchant navy institute, Bangalore at its website.

There will be a training of 1 year in the institute and an on board training of 2 months after that you will be given joining in any of the merchant navy company as a deck officer.
18th May 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students?

How to join a merchant Navy after 12th class. and my age is 16th year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?