19th June 2016, 12:14 AM
baljinder rai

Does GATE exam help to get a good job after completion of B.Tech course or not?

Does GATE exam help to get a good job after completion of B.Tech course or not? I just want to know this detail to check if I can spend some time to prepare for the exam or not. Can you please provide me the information on the same soon? Thanks!

19th June 2016, 12:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does GATE exam help to get a good job after completion of B.Tech course or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baljinder rai View Post
Does GATE exam help to get a good job after completion of B.Tech course or not? I just want to know this detail to check if I can spend some time to prepare for the exam or not. Can you please provide me the information on the same soon? Thanks!
Yes, if you have GATE score then you can apply for PSU companies.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree with above 60% marks are eligible for PSU companies. But you must have valid GATE score.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?