20th August 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get good job or good college after GATE?

Hi Sir, I am preparing for GATE exam? After completing the exam with best score, will I get a good job or good college? If good college means how can I get job? What are tips to be prepare for this exam? Please reply me.

21st August 2016, 03:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get good job or good college after GATE?

After having a good GATE score card, you can get a government job as well as admission in higher studies in any good college. After completion of your course, you might be very much eligible to avail a good job in various MNCs.

You should start your preparation at the earliest to try and score well in the examination. There are various coaching Institutions providing classes for the preparation of GATE examination, you can get admission in those Institutions and can prepare well.

Moreover, if you feel like preparing at home, you can as well do it. Collect previous year papers and you can also go for mock test series online and prepare well for your examination. Group studies is yet another option for you.

There are various ways to prepare for examination, you just have to be focused on your preparation.
21st August 2016, 11:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get good job or good college after GATE?

It is nice to see you prepare for GATE with a good vision. You can definitely achieve success if you strive hard for it. With good GATE score, you can avail the below benefits.

1. Get interview opportunity for recruitment in leading PSUs like NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, BHEL, GAIL, etc.
2. Get admission chance in top institutes of the country for higher studies like IITs, NITs, etc.

Tips for good preparation :-

- Read the text books of your undergraduate course.
- Make sure you know the concepts well and have in-depth knowledge in its syllabus.
- Practice a variety of problems.
- You can also join a coaching institute to enhance your preparation.
- Practice previous years' questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?