11th June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get good campus placement universities if I have less GATE score?

I got 13965 rank in GATE ECE. Can i get any campus placement universities?
I just wanted a good job in some private firm after my course completion. Will I be able to get the job in any college or only in specific college? please tell me.........

18th June 2015, 10:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get good campus placement universities if I have less GATE score?

Yes dear of course you are eligible to apply for Various company Placements after completion of your graduation. There is No requirement of GATE score for Campus placements.

GATE score is used for two purposes and the details of the both options are given below.

Option I :

It is used to get a job in Public Sector Undertakings and If you wan to apply for various PSU's then you would have GATE score in addition to graduation.

Option II :

Used for Higher studies like M.Tech after B.E/B.Tech in different colleges in any state all over India.

You can apply for M.Tech in your state or any college present in other states.And also you will get an admission in IIT's or NIT's for M.Tech.

Thus GATE score will be useful to get a job in PSU's and for higher studies. But there is No requirement of GATE score for Private companies and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?