21st May 2011, 10:27 PM
jaspet

Does the MBA course through Distance Learning in Human Resources have Maths and Accounts? Which books are required for it?

does mba through distance learningin human resources, have maths and accounts , if so as i come from an arts background, what books would be required for it ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Can I do M.Phil in Human Resources after completion of MBA in IT from SMU distance university?
  3. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  4. Am I eligible to do BMS and MBA course without doing maths in 12th standard?
  5. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  6. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR?
  7. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Human Resource being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of MBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  8. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  9. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  10. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  11. Books to be referred for the entrance exam to do MBA in Aviation Management through distance learning
  12. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  13. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  14. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  15. What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?
  16. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  18. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
19th October 2011, 12:37 AM
activesantosh

Default Re: Does the MBA course through Distance Learning in Human Resources have Maths and Accounts? Which books are required for it?

yes math is a one compulsory subject in MBA Ist sem. but it's a easy math syllabus like Set theory,Matrix,Determinent, Probability,and some chapter from business math.if you are really try for doing MBA so please ignore your math fobio.we always use mathamatics calculation so why you are fearing this limited syllabus.
All the best.
13th January 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does the MBA course through Distance Learning in Human Resources have Maths and Accounts? Which books are required for it?

I want to enroll with hr in mba what will be the fee
29th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the less fee of mba in hra from distance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?