4th March 2012, 09:31 AM
ishankxxx

Does this a right choice of joining in VIT University through Management seat?

i am interested in buying managment seat in vit university as i m not sure wheather i will be able to clear out the exam.my mom believes it a risky case and might lead me to a problem.is it true?please advice and please give me some contacts

8th May 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this a right choice of joining in VIT University through Management seat?

i want management quota seat in ECE.Please guide or help me.
8th May 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this a right choice of joining in VIT University through Management seat?

I want admission in VIT in ECE thru management quota. Plz help me. My email id is [email protected] .
11th May 2012, 03:22 PM
ab7777

Well getting a seat in VIT through management quota will certainly not be risky, all you have to do is pay them the money(donation) every year and they will take good care of you. You will have to contact the university directly after the counselling process is over. Good luck to all of you
12th May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir how much we need to pay at university to get seat at VIT
13th May 2012, 06:43 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir how much we need to pay at university to get seat at VIT
As far as management quota is concerned, all i know is that the donation depends on your ranking.Which means that if you have got a good rank, you'll have to pay lesser and if you've got a high rank you will have to pay more.

The average value which i can tell you is about Rs.3,00,000 per year which is exclusive of tuition fee of the university.

So you can expect a figure of around that much depending upon your rank in VITEEE. All the best to you
30th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

my viteee rank is near about 29000
is there any chance so that i can get admission in vit vellore campus
2nd May 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

my vitee rank is 181835
hw much i have to pay donation to get a admissio in vit
2nd May 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

my vit rank is 1818358
how much i have to pay donation to get a admission in vit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?