20th March 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Does Thapar University offer scholarships to GATE qualified candidates?

Hi, I have appeared in GATE and I want to secure admission in Thapar University. So, I would like to know that does Thapar University provides scholarship to GATE qualified student?

31st March 2018, 09:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Thapar University offer scholarships to GATE qualified candidates?

Yes, they provide stipend (scholarship) if you get seat in general category and in top 19.

They have 19 seats in one course for Gate admission and 11 seats for reservation and non Gate members. If reservation quota goes empty they fills those seats with Gate admission.

But they provide stipend only for 19 seats which are allocated for general category in Gate admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?