26th September 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue MS after having 2 to 3 years experience?

M in my final yr B.E....due to family concerns m forced to work...so i plan to work for 2 or 3 yrs n then pursue MS..is that possible?? Also my branch in B.E is industrial engineering and management ,so what do you think would be the apt post graduation for my branch??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBA havind done Diploma and have an experience of 10 years?
  2. How to pursue B.Ed after securing 48% in B.A?
  3. MBA in IGNOU after BBA in open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course? I want to do for distance education course
  5. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
  6. Which is better between Job and Higher Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?
  8. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  9. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  10. Can I pursue B.Ed from IGNOU? I have done 2 years graduation from Calcutta University
  11. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  12. Is it possible to pursue MS after having 2 to 3 years experience? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from outside India after B.Tech Civil Engineering? Any chance if I have 7.82 CGPA and couple of years work experience?
  14. How can I do B.ed through online/correspondence if I am a defense person?
  15. Is it possible to take B.Ed through distance education after finishing M.Phil degree in Philosophy?
  16. How to join MBA after B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech ECE and interested in doing MBA
  17. Will there be any age limit for MCA course?
  18. How to apply for B.Ed course in Correspondence?
16th July 2016, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue MS after having 2 to 3 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M in my final yr B.E....due to family concerns m forced to work...so i plan to work for 2 or 3 yrs n then pursue MS..is that possible?? Also my branch in B.E is industrial engineering and management ,so what do you think would be the apt post graduation for my branch??
Yes, it is possible to pursue MS after having 2 to 3 years experience. The scope is very good for the course, so you can study MS after BE. The cost involved in studying the course is high. So think of job opportunities after the course in your field of studies. There are also other options like MBA, think of it. The scope for the management study is also very good. You should think about your future and take a final call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?