18th September 2012, 12:34 AM
ashok lagwal

Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

i am b.tech final year student in mechanical engineering. how i can join indian army.what are the eligibility. plse tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  2. Procedure to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing final year of Polytechnic in Mechanical?
  3. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering from AP?
  5. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  6. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  8. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  9. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  10. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to join Indian Army Mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to get into Air Force and Army? I am 24 years old
  14. Date of sale of application form for Pre Final Year? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join? -- [New]
  18. Maximum age limit to appear for GATE Exam?
18th November 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

how to join indian army after my 10
18th November 2012, 04:39 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

As you are pursing final year of B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to join Indian Army through CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II.

To be eligible for Indian Army of CDS, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final Graduation degree exam or B.Tech. Degree or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th November 2012, 07:13 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering----------------------

1.You should pursue your degree from a recognized university
2.Your age should be between 19 to 24 years
3.You must be an unmarried Indian male
4.You must be a citizen of india
5.You should be good Physical and Mental health.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
4th December 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job for 26 to 27 age limit in indian army or indian airforce ?
3rd January 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech final year student in electronics and instrumentation engineering with aggregate of 57% and ma eye power is -2.25. m i eligible for indian army .
7th April 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am in 3rd yr of B.Tech and i have 2 backs...can i am elihible for giving UES interview?
22nd July 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech 3rd year student and i have a NCC 'c' certificate then tell me how to join in indian army?
29th December 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i had completed B.E mechanical engg in 2012 with 63%. My age is currently 26 years. Am i eligible to join indian army for any job.
if there means, Sir please reply me to this below mail address [email protected]
23rd January 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 27 completed diploma in cs now doing engineering i want join army is it possible now to join army
19th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir ..
Am a mechanical eng.. 3rd yr stedent . And am 21 yrs ...sir pls tell how to joint indian army
19th September 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication student .I want to apply for indian army ,but the last date for application was passed than please tell me what can i do(Female candidate).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?