3rd August 2011, 06:59 PM
Rajesh dash

Which is easier between Maths, Physics and Chemistry?

EEE ENGINEERING AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WHICH ARE EASY TO LEARN AND STUDY MATH, PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY {please help me} RAJESH

2nd February 2012, 06:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is easier between Maths, Physics and Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh dash View Post
EEE ENGINEERING AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WHICH ARE EASY TO LEARN AND STUDY MATH, PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY {please help me} RAJESH
Nothing in life is easy to learn. Even in Kindergarten 'Alphabets' are not easy to learn. Education needs determination and if you want to study or pursue a course it needs interest and academic qualification.

For some maths is easier and geography is tough. For some all the science subjects are tough. It depends on individual which subject interests them more. However, if you want to become an engineer you have to study hard, with discipline, determination dedication. If you want to do Bachelor in Engineering you will need maths and physics or chemistry in 10+2 as subjects.
17th June 2012, 05:41 PM
jhlkgrwl

Default Re: Which is easier between Maths, Physics and Chemistry?

It depends upon an individual's personal view that which subject is difficult according to him. But definitely when you thoroughly study something, it becomes easy for you.
according to me chemistry is easy as compared to maths and physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?