1st July 2011, 11:46 PM
tarun sr

Education, Age criteria and Eligibility for STET & NET exams?

what is the education,age eligibility for state teaching eligibility test STET & NET.

3rd July 2011, 01:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education, Age criteria and Eligibility for STET & NET exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarun sr View Post
what is the education,age eligibility for state teaching eligibility test STET & NET.
dear friend,

Eligibility criteria for CSIR NET:

Educational Qualification: MSc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks aggregate from a recognized University

Age Eligibility:
For Juniour resaerch fellowship: 19 to 28 years
For lecturership: There is no upper age limit.Minimum age is 19 years.

all the best.
30th July 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

minimum qualification to fill up the form for stet haryana 2011
3rd August 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i am m.com secured 55.5% marks in m.com age 40yrs can i appear net 2011 dec batch
8th August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i could find my answer
10th August 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am Msc computer science,m i eligible for STET.
10th August 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

can b.sc. student appear for stet exam?
18th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I m 42 yrs old. Can i apply for HTET.
19th August 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the age, education limit criteria to give NET / SLET exam?
21st September 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a m.sc student of 1st yr in distance education from Vidyasagar University (w.b) can i eligible for NET or SLET exams?
6th October 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I am b.sc. and then complete MBA from Sikkim Manipal Distance Education with 65% marks. Can I eligible for the NET/STET exam for lecturership in future?
21st November 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completet b.sc. degree and now i am persuing b.ed. can i give both stet exam for class 1 to 5 and 6 to 10
21st November 2011, 07:59 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for NET exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the post graduation course in any trade with 55% aggregate..

2.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

3.Candidates age should not be more than 28 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..
3rd December 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i have ask when slet exams for haryana and panjab are organised .i have completed MBA in human resource manage mentt in 68$
25th April 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing MA hindi student in 1st year. what is the eligibility criteria of stet exam for MA hindi student........
30th April 2012, 12:10 PM
onest

Eligibility criteria for CSIR NET:

Educational Qualification: MSc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks aggregate from a recognized University

Age Eligibility:
For Juniour resaerch fellowship: 19 to 28 years
For lecturership: There is no upper age limit.Minimum age is 19 years.
30th April 2012, 08:14 PM
bunty00

hy,
Qualifications
Candidates belonging to the General/Other Backward Classes (OBC) who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off in Master's Degree (or equivalent) examination in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Sciences etc. are eligible to appear for this examination. Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) category and Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's degree (or equivalent) examination are eligible to appear in the NET examination.

Those candidates who have even secured 54.99% marks or below (even 49.99% marks or below for SC/ST & PH/VH candidates) in Master's Degree or equivalent Examination are NOT eligible for this Test. THERE IS NO PROVISION OF ROUNDING OFF OF MARKS TO MAKE IT 55% (50% FOR SC/ST and PH/VH).

Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master's Degree examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/Lectureship eligibility, only after they have passed the Master's Degree examination (or) equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH/VH candidates) within one year from the date of UGC_NET examination under consideration.In case, these candidates fail to obtain their P.G. Degree/Mark-sheet within one year from the date of the relevant UGC_NET examination, they will be treated as disqualified.

Only those candidates, who have completed/ are pursuing a UGC specified degree as given in Item No.18, are eligible to appear for NET examination.

The Candidates should appear in the subject of their Post Graduation. However, the candidates whose Post Graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects given at item No. 13 below, may appear in the subject related to their Post Graduation subject.

Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate shall not imply that the Commission has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that their candidature will be deemed final upon verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the documents enclosed with their application. The Commission may call for any document(s) at a later stage to verify the eligibility of the candidates.

Age Limit and relaxation

There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing only for eligibility for lectureship

Applicants for Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 28 years of age as on the first day of the month in which the NET Examination is to be held. For example, in case of NET to be held on 20.06.2004, a candidate born on 01.06.1976 or later is eligible because his/her age on 01.06.2004 is exactly 28 years or below; but any candidate born on or before 31.05.1976 shall be considered overage.

Age relaxation for JRF: Age relaxation up to 5 years is available to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped (PH) / Visually Handicapped (VH) / Women candidates. Relaxation, up to a maximum of 5 years, supported by a certificate from appropriate authority, is applicable to the candidates for the period spent on research/training in the related/relevant subject of post graduation. Candidates possessing LLM. Degrees are also permitted for relaxation in age up to a maximum of three (3) years. Total age relaxation on above grounds shall not exceed five (5) years under any circumstances
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?