26th January 2018, 09:12 PM
mamitask

Either to do job or study further after completing Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant (DOA)?

After completion of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant (DOA) what next step should I choose for better career? Should I look for any jobs or do some further studies? If job, than what type of jobs can I get? If study, than which course to study next?

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope of Diploma of Ophthalmic Assistant course in future? How much salary can I expect?
  2. How to improve salary and status after completing diploma in Ophthalmic assistant?
  3. What qualification should we need to join B.Sc Ophthalmology after completion of Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance?
  4. What can I do after doing diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant
  5. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  8. Can I get a good job after studying B.A 2nd year and basic DOA computer course with Tally
  9. Can you suggest some job oriented courses after completing the diploma?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  11. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  12. Where to apply to study Diploma in Opthalmic Assistant course? Scope and job prospectus after this course?
  13. What should I do after completing Diploma of Business Accounting study? Which courses are available that I can pursue?
  14. Can I get any government job in Hospitals in Tamilnadu after completing 1 year diploma course in Nursing Assistant
  15. How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR? -- [New]
  16. Is a candidate completed B.Com(CA) from Tamilnadu open university, eligible for government jobs? I've completed 10th, Diploma in ECE and DOA
  17. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
29th January 2018, 10:14 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Either to do job or study further after completing Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant (DOA)?

After completing Diploma in Opthalmic Assistant, you can go for a bachelor course named MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), to get good jobs in private as well as Government hospitals. If you want to get you career more better, you can pursue MS(Master of Surgery) and MD(Doctor of Medicine) after MBBS course.

Some job profiles after completing above mentioned courses are listed below.
>>Opthalmologist
>>Opthalmology surgeon
>>Professor/Lecturer
>>Clinical Assistant
>>Medical Consultant
18th September 2022, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Either to do job or study further after completing Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant (DOA)?

How can I study MBBS after ophthalmic assistant course
21st July 2023, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

After completing the ophthalmic technician course, which course we can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?