27th April 2017, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in hindi through distance mode after completion of MA?

Sir/Mam, I have completed M.A. Hindi from Ambedkar University I got 65% in M.A. without M.Phil will I take the admission into PhD course (Distance Mode)
is there any university give this opportunity? Can you please inform me on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  2. How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?
  3. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  5. List of universities offering distance PhD in Hindi for a teacher with 30 years of experience?
  6. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  7. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  8. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Is there any college for B.Ed Hindi in distance mode?
  10. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?
  12. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  15. Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  17. List of universities from which I can do Ph.D in distance mode?
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
28th April 2017, 11:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in hindi through distance mode after completion of MA?

Procedure to get admission for PhD in Hindi through distance mode after completion of MA:-

Yes, you can pursue PhD in Hindi through distance mode from IGNOU. You have get MA degree with at least 55% marks .

There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned University. Hence, just apply for admission when there is an admission notification on a prescribed format.

List of the universities offering PhD in Hindi through distance mode in India:-

Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

Osmania University, Hyderabad

University of Allahabad

University of Calicut

Pondicherry University

University of Calcutta, Kolkata

Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
29th April 2017, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in hindi through distance mode after completion of MA?

It is very good that you have scored 65% of marks in your Masters degree course.
For pursuing Ph.D course in Hindi, you must have to apply for UGC NET examination after the completion of Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for NET examination.
Once you qualify in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D course from Ambedkar University.
29th April 2017, 12:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your master's degree in Hindi, so you are eligible to apply for PhD in Hindi through distance mode. But, it is recommended to do PhD from regular mode only.

There are lots of institutes which offers PhD in Hindi. After completing master's degree you have to appear for PhD entrance examinations like UGC JRF/NET/CSIR/GATE etc. The admissions for PhD courses are based on the performance in any of these examinations followed by personal interview. Some institutes conducts their own entrance examination, but if a candidate has qualified any of these entrance examinations then he/she will be exempted from the examination and can directly face the interview.
30th December 2022, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have pursued MA Hindi through distance education from Pondicherry university. Now I would like to join Phd in hindi. Could it be possible for me to do. Could you list out phd hindi center in Tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?