8th March 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET?

Am I eligible to write Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET for Life Science? I have completed my M.Sc in Botany through M.P. BHOJ OPEN UNIVERSITY, BHOPAL.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET in Life Science?
  2. After Master in Horticulture is it worth appearing for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - CSIR NET?
  3. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET Physical science coaching center in Bhubaneswar?
  4. What should I do for Professorship after M.Sc in Biotech?
  5. Eligibility for being a Botany Lecturer in college after passing Plant Physiology from ASRB.
  6. Previous solved papers of Section Officers/Excutive Assistant,Council of Scientific & Industrial Research? Books?
  7. Eligibility criteria and age limit for OBC candidate to appear in CSIR with B.Sc Mathematics? Syllabus and selection procedure of CSIR?
  8. What can I do next after completing MSc in microbiology?
  9. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  11. Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship in CSIR?
  12. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?
  13. Plant science sample question papers for JRF?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  15. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  16. What is the syllabus for CFTRI entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
  18. What is the scope of life science in India after msc.? jobs?
15th March 2018, 05:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET?

Yes you are eligible to appear for CSIR NET examination.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% relaxation for reserved category.

There is no upper age limit for assistant professor.
15th March 2018, 06:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET?

Yes, you are eligible for CSIR UGC NET exam because you have completed M.Sc in Botany.

Those candidate who have completed Master's degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in Master's degree. For SC/ST candidates its hold 50% above in Master's degree.

You age should be below 28 years.
15th March 2018, 07:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for CSIR-NET are:-

Candidate must have completed M.Sc/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS/ or an equivalent degree from any UGC recognized university.

Candidate must have obtained at least 55% marks (For GEN or OBC candidates) and 50% marks (For ST/SC/PWD candidates).

Candidates must have attained at least 21 years and there is no upper age limit for Lecturership post.
15th March 2018, 07:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for NET is that :

Candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have passed minimum 55% in master degree.

So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for examination.

The age limit for JRF is 19-28 years. No age limit for recruitment as Associate Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?