14th October 2011, 04:14 PM
L.Sugirtha

Eligibility for appointment in government colleges?

I have completed M.Com.M.phil in mgt and net in commerce. My qualification is eligible or not to appoint in commerce dept of govt colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for the lateral entry in government colleges?
  2. Age criteria for fresh appointment of Head Master in Government schools?
  3. Eligibility and fee structure to study in government colleges of New Delhi?
  4. How to do B.Ed after doing degree in Psychology?
  5. Detailed information about TET and CTET? Difference between them?
  6. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Sc Nursing in Kerala Government colleges?
  8. Syllabus for SLET Mathematics Subject? How many times it is conducted yearly?
  9. Eligibility for the appointment of asst./regional director in ignou?
  10. Eligibility criteria for entering government B.Ed colleges? How to apply for counseling?
  11. Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?
  12. How to get appointment in colleges and universities? We have to wait until and unless anyone calls us?
  13. How to write TRB exam? I have completed B.A B.Ed English
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  15. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure for BCA course? In which month the admissions will open?
  17. How much fees is required for B.Tech IT? Marks needed to study B.Tech IT?
  18. Government colleges for M.Sc in Microbiology along with their eligibility and admission procedure? -- [New]
29th December 2011, 11:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for appointment in government colleges?

The eligibility to become a lecturer in government college is to pass the Lectureship NET exam conducted by University Grants Commission an apex body of higher education in India. You have the required educational qualification and as you have passed the NET exams so you are certainly eligible for appointment for government colleges.
1st May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for appointment in government colleges?

is NEPALi student eligible for NATA entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?