23rd July 2015, 02:03 PM
patelkanika

Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?

I have recently completed my graduation in civil engineering but i want to go for architecture now. I wanted to know which are the courses available that i can persue in architecture after doing BE Civil and which colleges offer such courses. Also let me know which are the entrace exam that i need to give in order to do the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  2. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  3. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  4. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  5. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  6. Is NATA exam compulsory for B.Arch?
  7. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course?
  9. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  10. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  11. Which are the colleges/universities offering M.E in civil engineering or related subjects?
  12. What are the courses I can go for after B.Tech Civil? I am interested in Architecture and Interior Designing
  13. Possibility to pursue M.Tech in Architecture for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  14. Courses that are offered in M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Information about those colleges?
  15. List of top colleges of Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  17. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  18. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
4th February 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?

I have recently completed my graduation in civil engineering but i want to go for architecture now. I wanted to know which are the courses available that i can persue in architecture after doing BE Civil and which colleges offer such courses. Also let me know which are the entrance exam that i need to give in order to do the same.
23rd February 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?

I have recently completed my graduation in civil engineering but i want to go for architecture now. I wanted to know which are the courses available that i can pursue in architecture after doing BE Civil and which colleges offer such courses. Also let me know which are the entrance exam that i need to give in order to do the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?