9th May 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Ed? Which are the affiliated colleges in Delhi/NCR for regular and correspondence?

eligibility for B.ed and affiliated college in Delhi/NCR for regular and correspondence both.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  5. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  8. Which are the government approved B.Ed universities in which I can apply after securing 65%?
  9. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Procedure of entrance in JBT?
  11. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  12. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  13. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  14. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  15. Am I eligible to study for bachelor of law after completing B.Com with 55%?
  16. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  17. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  18. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?
18th March 2015, 10:08 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Ed? Which are the affiliated colleges in Delhi/NCR for regular and correspondence?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. Those candidates have passed graduation/post graduation from a recognized university is eligible for B.Ed course.

Your marks in graduation or post graduation must above 50%. There is no age criteria for this course.

Every university/institute conduct their own Entrance examination.

Best B.Ed college in Delhi/NCR:-

Jamia Millia Islamia - Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025,

Phone: +91 (11) 26985831, 26981261. Email: [email protected]

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU

Kasturi Ram Global Institute of Professional Studies

E-52, 53 Prashant Vihar, OuterRing Road, New Delhi,

Contact No. : +91-11-27555603, +91-11-27555604

Email : [email protected]

Faculty of Education - University of Delhi - Delhi

Address: New Delhi, Delhi 110021

Phone:011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?