23rd January 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for BHEL exam? I am a 4th year student with electrical branch

i m 4 th year student with electrical branch plz tell me eligibility for bhel exams

Related Questions:
24th January 2012, 11:56 AM
ashwak8

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BHEL exam? I am a 4th year student with electrical branch

The eligibility criteria is as follows
1. The person must be a engineering passed out
2. The person's age must not be above 30 years
there will be a relaxation of 3 to 5 years for sc, st , bc person's
3. The person mustbe a citizen of india

so, after your completion of b.tech you are eligible for the post
22nd March 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BHEL exam? I am a 4th year student with electrical branch

are information technology(b.tech)students eligible to write BHEL?
30th March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what ia the percetage in B.tech?
12th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Are there any jobs vacany in punjab state in bhel ?
15th May 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of electronics (core branch), 4th year, am i eligible for bhel exam?
25th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

do u want percentage and no arrear of histry 4 bhel???
21st August 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

i have no 60% in 10 2 but have in10 & b.tech can i eligible for appear bhel exam.
plz answer me, i am 1st in this site.
10th September 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

how and when to write bhel exam?
23rd October 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

if i get gate score well,will i have job in anu power sectors?
15th November 2012, 11:35 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

BHEL conducted written examination on the basis of Reasoning type questions and related to communication skills.

The paper pattern for BHEL entrance exams are -
Engineer Trainee (ET)
Supervisor trainee (ST) (Finance)
BHEL Diploma Holder Trainee in Electrical (EEE) / Electronics (ECE) / Mechanical / Civil Branch.
Important / Helpful / Useful Books for BHEL ET / ST.
There are 240 questions in the paper and out of 240 120 are Technical and other 120 are Aptitude & General English questions.

Age limit criteria :- Age limit criteria for the post of Engineer trainee and supervisor trainee is 27 years for graduates .

Selection procedure on the basis of following categories :-

i) Written examination
ii) Interview

There is a negative marking of 1/5th mark for each wrong answer. Five options are given for each question of which only one is correct and you should complete the paper within 150 minutes.
5th June 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i am completed my mca in 2013. Can i apply for BHEL recruitment process ? Please reply ASAP
26th July 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b tech in manufacturing science and engg branch. now i am in final year. Can i give the exam ?
10th October 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am of information technology in 3rd year after complete my B.E can i give the exam of BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?