29th January 2016, 12:32 AM
Engineer1311

Clarification of eligibility criteria on the basis of M.Tech through campus placement drive

I am Vikas student of M.Tech final semester Industrial Engineering in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,Ludhiana.My marks till pre final semester of M.Tech are 77.5% and i expect my overall percentage after completion of my M.Tech more than 75% and i have done my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Lovely professional University where system of evaluation is grading system and i have overall CGPA of 7.11/10.My 10th & 12th marks are 77.8% and 74.6% respectively.I sat in Infosys on campus placement drive in my current college on the basis of M.Tech and i got selected.They demanded 65% in graduation but if i convert my CGPA into percentage according to universty multipl factor of 9 it comes out to be 63.99%.
Will they consider my CGPA or percentage and will any problem rises in future even after clearing their aptitude and interview?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?