1st September 2011, 05:17 PM
vinitatiwari

Eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sriram College of Commerce?

what are the eligibility for getting admn. in sriram collage of commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in post graduation course in Lady Sriram college, New Delhi?
  2. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in top commerce colleges in Punjab?
  4. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  6. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for college course after completion of 12th commerce group? -- [New]
  8. Can I do BFM had Arts in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for Physiology honours?
  10. Which is the best university for M.A Economics in India?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Engineering colleges when got failed in 12th commerce in three subjects?
  12. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  14. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Commerce? Procedure to join this course?
  16. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
  17. Criteria for taking admission in M.Phil course?
  18. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
2nd September 2011, 03:34 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sriram College of Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitatiwari View Post
Information Regarding Eligibility criteria for Admission in Sri Ram College of Commerce.

INCOMPLETE QUESTION......I think that your question is incomplete because you not mention the course name for which you want to know the eligibility criteria for the admission in Sri Ram College of Commerce. Please mention the course name in the question then i will try to help you.I am confusing to reply so Complete your question.

--> If you want to know eligibility criteria for the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course then please CLICK HERE

--> If you want to know eligibility criteria for the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Economic then please CLICK HERE

If you want to know any more information then i advise you to visit the official website of Sri Ram College of Commerce :- http://www.srcc.edu

Regards
~Mukul~
2nd September 2011, 07:55 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sriram College of Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinitatiwari View Post
SRCC is one of India's finest colleges for commerce and hence it demands a very high percentage from students to take admission into it..
if you are a commerce student and want to take admission in commerce stream then you will have to score an aggregate of 92-95% in the best of 4 subjects..

but if you are from any other stream then you will have to score above 93-94% as aggregate..i know the cut-offs are very very high but this has been done to maintain the standard of the college which is there right now..

you might have an advantage if you belong to any of the reserved category or you have the advantage of sports..

hope this helps..
1st May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sriram College of Commerce?

student without maths can get admission in SRCC?
16th May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir, myself udy kumar i want to get admission in srcc. Ig got 82.6% in i.com in Bihar and also get 3rdrank in Bihar.so i want to get admission in srcc.so what procell should be applied.pls reply me soo0n
21st August 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student ...... i want to know that what least percentage should i get in 12 to get admission in shri ram college of commerce............?
and are there any entrance exam for getting admission in SRCC ?
24th February 2014, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

If u hv mathematics s a sbjct n score 80 in maths n in odr sbjcts score am aggregate of 95 , then is a student eligibl fo admission in srcc??
7th May 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

sir I have got 86% marks in 12 in haryana board.Can I get admission in srcc.
Please sir reply.
Also give me advice about college in which I can get admission. Thank you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?