5th October 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for GUJCET

I already gave 12th science exam last year and I got passed in it. Now I want to appear for upcoming GUJCET. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for the same. Thanks

6th October 2016, 04:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for GUJCET

Eligibility criteria for GUJCET:-

Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary certificate examination science stream from the Gujarat board, CBSE board or from any other recognised University.

The candidates must have scored 45% in aggregate marks or above in the class 12th examination as to be eligible for GUJCET 2017. 5% relaxation will be given to the candidages of the reserved category.

For the SC / ST category candidates, the minimum marks required in the class 12th examination 40%.

It is mandatory to appear and qualifying in the JEE examination for a candidate to become eligible for this exam.

Nationality:-

Candidates who are applying for GUJCET 2017 must be Indian National otherwise they cannot apply.

The candidate must have the minimum age of 17 years for the exam to satisfy the GUJCET 2017 eligibility criteria.
6th October 2016, 04:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I already gave 12th science exam last year and I got passed in it. Now I want to appear for upcoming GUJCET. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for the same. Thanks
Gujarat Common Entrance Test which is also known as GUJCET exam is conducted for admission into the undergraduate programmes in Engineering, Medical, and Pharmacy offered in the various government and non government institution across the state of Gujarat.

Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test)

1. The candidates must have passed their 10+2 from recognized board.

2. The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with Science stream with minimum 50% marks (45% incase of reserved candidates).

Official page: www.gseb.org/
6th October 2016, 04:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in Gujarat Common Entrance Test:

A candidate must have done 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates of reserved categories. The candidate must have appeared and qualified in joint entrance test. A candidate must have Indian citizenship and 17 is the minimum age required to appear in this test.
6th October 2016, 04:53 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Government of Gujarat conducts Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET for admission to the bachelors programs in Medical, Engineering and Pharmacy.

Eligibility criteria for GUJCET:-

->>Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics,Chemistry and Biology and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks

->> You have attained 17 years of age.
6th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by GSEB for offering admissions to undergraduate courses like MBBS and BDS.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard Science stream or equivalent or those who are appearing in the qualifying examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in GUJECT examination.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have already appeared in GUJECT examination last year, so, if you satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are eligible to appear in GUJCET examination.
6th October 2016, 11:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Gujarat Common Entrance Test acronym as GUJCET is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for providing admission to MBBS/BDS/B Pharma in the universities of Gujarat.

For this examination candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Gujarat Common Entrance Test is 50% in case of general and 45% in case of reserved category candidate. There is no age limit for taking Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of Gujarat Common Entrance Test is mid of May 2017. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Assistant SecretaryGujarat Common Entrance Test Cell
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Sector 10/b, Near Old Sachivalaya
Gandhinagar 382 010
Contact to 18002335500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?