25th August 2012, 05:31 PM
poonamburman19

Am I eligible to sit in HCL exam after scoring 65%

sir/mam ,i jst wanted to ask ,whether m i eligible to sit in the HCL xam if i hv atleast 65% all over my studies ,but in 12th it stops at jst 61% . plsssss rep ASAP.. i really need to knw

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of Infosys, HCL and L&T after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 69.9% in B.Tech
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  3. Can I reapply for interview of HCL if not selected in previous attempt?
  4. Pattern of HCL online exam? Which part to study more?
  5. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to sit for AIMCET after scoring 60% above in 10th, 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  8. Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment?
  9. Am i eligible for TCS, Infosys, HCL or any other reputed company after scoring 73% in B.Tech Computer Science with 1 backlog?
  10. Am I eligible for Wipro, HCL campus selection after scoring 60% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 72% in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
  12. Am I eligible to sit for SNAP exam after scoring 55% in 10th
  13. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  14. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to sit for MCA exams of NIMCET, JAM after scoring 57% marks in 12th and 72% in BCA?
  16. Required percentage of marks to be eligible for HCL Campus Interview?
  17. Am I eligible to get placed in HCL, IBM, Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th, 74.5% in graduation and 70% in PG?
  18. Am I eligible for JTO exam after scoring 55% in 12th?
5th January 2013, 06:53 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit in HCL exam after scoring 65%

hi,

HCL Eligibility Criteria for Campus & Placement 2013:

Candidates must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation.

Graduation degree must be in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, IT, or in Computer Application.

Or

Candidates must have BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, IT.

thank you........................
6th January 2013, 01:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonamburman19 View Post
sir/mam ,i jst wanted to ask ,whether m i eligible to sit in the HCL xam if i hv atleast 65% all over my studies ,but in 12th it stops at jst 61% . plsssss rep ASAP.. i really need to knw

HCL stands for Hindustan Computers Limited. To join HCl you have to appear in HCL Recruitment exam and fulfill the below given criteria first .

If you have through out 65% marks in career then you are applicable for HCL technology company .Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for HCL recruitment .

Sorry to say that your 12th standard marks is not 65% so you are not eligible for HCL Recruitment process.

Selection Process:

1.Aptitude Test
2.Technical Interview
3.HR Interview

For more details about HCL , Please visit to http://www.hcl.in/
7th January 2013, 01:34 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonamburman19 View Post

PLEASE REFER THE PHOTOS BELOW FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR HCL

8th January 2013, 10:59 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Eligibility Criteria Required for Placement in HCL are :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?