13th July 2017, 10:52 AM
Md wasimuddin123

Affect of GST on interest rate of Education loan?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and now wanted to study Engineering course so, I need Education loan. Please tell me will GST hike the interest rate of Education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  3. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  7. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  8. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  9. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate?
  10. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  11. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  12. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  13. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  15. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  16. Which bank offers hassle free education loan smoothly? Interest rate chart for it? -- [New]
  17. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
15th July 2017, 09:49 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Affect of GST on interest rate of Education loan?

GST is Goods and Services Tax.

It is revolution in taxation history of India which advocates for One Nation One Tax.

The impact of GST on services is that service will become costlier. Banking services will increase which ultimately can lead to increase in interest rate on education loan.
15th July 2017, 02:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Affect of GST on interest rate of Education loan?

*Interest rate of banks on different loan products like home loan, education loan, vehicle loan is bound to increase a little bit as GST has been implemented.

*Good and Service Tax will increase cost of services and goods cost will decrease because there is 18% GST on services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?