24th February 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for getting admission in CBSE affiliated school for 9th standard in 2018?

My children dob is 10 /07 /2004. Is he is eligible for admission to class IX of CBSE affiliated school for the year 2018? Can you please let me know what is the criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can guide me to proceed further. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  2. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate? -- [New]
  3. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  5. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  6. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  8. Age criteria to take admission in standard 1 of CBSE school?
  9. What is the minimum age limit criteria followed to apply for 10th standard CBSE exam?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in a different CBSE school after completion of 9th standard in a different CBSE school?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
  12. What is the criteria followed for getting 1st standard admission in the year 2018?
  13. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
  14. What is the minimum age to get admission in LKG in CBSE affiliated school in M.P?
  15. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 9th standard in The Pentecostal Assembly School, Bokaro? Affiliation of this school?
  16. List of CBSE schools offering admission in 9th standard in Kakinada?
  17. How to change school in 9th standard under ICSE board in 2018?
  18. Eligibility criteria to join class 9th standard in the year 2018?
2nd March 2018, 10:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for getting admission in CBSE affiliated school for 9th standard in 2018?

There is no such age criteria set by CBSE to get admission in 9th standard. However, the candidate should have attained the age limit of 14 years and above are eligible to get admission in 9th CBSE.

AS your child will be of 14 year this year, so he will be eligible to get admission in 9th standard of CBSE board.
2nd March 2018, 03:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for getting admission in CBSE affiliated school for 9th standard in 2018?

Eligibility Criteria for appear in 10th board examination of CBSE is that candidate must have completed 14.5 years and studied up to 9th standard and get registered from any CBSE board affiliated school.
2nd March 2018, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required for getting admission in CBSE affiliated schools of 9th class candidates:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for getting admission into CBSE affiliated schools.

In general, as is considered as on 31st March of the academic year in which the admission is sought.

>> Minimum age required for 9th Class - 13 years

>> Maximum age allowed for 9th Class - 15 years

Based on your children's date of birth, your son's is between 13 to 15 years.

Hence, according to me your children is eligible to get admission into CBSE affiliated schools determined the UT or state government and is applicable to the place where the school is located.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?