7th February 2018, 12:54 PM
kishor g chabukswar

YCMOU certificate is valid or not for private and government firm or college for further education or career?

I am Kishor from Mumbai, I have not done SSC but I completed B.Com from YCMOU in 2013. I want to take further education in law but they are not excepting my YCMOU degree I want to fill up Seva Niyojan Karyalay online from but there option is not coming for this degree. How can I fill the form? Please give me some advise YCMOU is valid or not?

15th February 2018, 02:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: YCMOU certificate is valid or not for private and government firm or college for further education or career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishor g chabukswar View Post
I am Kishor from Mumbai, I have not done SSC but I completed B.Com from YCMOU in 2013. I want to take further education in law but they are not excepting my YCMOU degree I want to fill up Seva Niyojan Karyalay online from but there option is not coming for this degree. How can I fill the form? Please give me some advise YCMOU is valid or not?
Yes, the State Government of Maharashtra through Act of xx of 1989 established the Yashwantro Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU). The university Grant Commission (UGC) has given recognition to the YCMOU under sec. 12-B of the UGC ACT,1956. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recognized this university as equivalent to all other universities by allowing the YCMOU graduates to appear for the competitive examinations along with students from the conventional stream.

No, need to worry this institute is very much valid in all over India for further studies.
28th February 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: YCMOU certificate is valid or not for private and government firm or college for further education or career?

As HSC you show Preparatory mark certificate and than all the three years Degree certificate. YCMOU do not allow anyone to sit for without competitive preparatory exams.So many people pursue YCMOU degree specially who did not clear 12th as they don't wish to waste another one year and them MBA or PG.Including the rich
18th July 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

B ed from ycmou is applicable for govt.job?
17th October 2021, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass but ycmou b.com l am jion LLB course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?