18th August 2016, 12:10 PM
santy92

Eligibility for Hotel Management course after 12th in Science stream with 78% marks but having a gap of 4 years after that?

Sir I have completed my 12th before 4 years with 78% in Science. Now I want to do Hotel Management course..Am I eligible for this course .. I already have 4 years gap in between this..so tell me sir am I eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  2. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  3. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?
  5. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  6. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  7. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  8. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  9. Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.Sc with one year gap in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Which stream should I take after 12th to get a job in hotel management in future? -- [New]
  13. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  14. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing 12th in Science Stream?
  15. Am I eligible to repeat 12th Science after a gap of 2 years?
  16. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do for B.Tech from private college after passing 12th by science stream?
  18. Can I go to BHMS after scoring 49% in 12th science
5th September 2016, 05:49 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Eligibility for Hotel Management course after 12th in Science stream with 78% marks but having a gap of 4 years after that?

I am very happy to say that you are eligible for Hotel Management. You have very good marks in your 12th standard. Although you have a study gap of 4 years, you are eligible for Hotel Management course.

But during the process you will be asked what you have been doing these 4 years and you must give a proper reason for that. If they agree with that you are obviously allowed to go for Hotel Management.
13th December 2016, 12:25 PM
SRIHMMumbai

Default Re: Eligibility for Hotel Management course after 12th in Science stream with 78% marks but having a gap of 4 years after that?

12th standard is the last stage of a student’s school life. After 12th standard, a student has to decide his path and his career. This step has to be taken after lots of planning and thinking. You just can’t afford to choose what to do after 12th standard carelessly. You must take into consideration various factors like- your interests, job scope and opportunities etc while choosing your career.

COURSES FOR SCIENCE STREAM STUDENTS
Courses for Mathematics group students (P,C,M Subjects)
1 Engineering courses
2 B.Sc. Courses
3 B.C.A.
4 B.Arch.
5 B.Pharmacy.
6 B.B.A.
7 Commercial Pilot training
8 Diploma Course in Fire Safety and Technology
9 Merchant Navy related courses
10 JOIN ARMED FORCES
11 Diploma courses
12 Other good courses
13 Some Design related courses
14 Bachelor of planning
15 Bachelor of Interior design
16 Teaching & Education courses
17 Pharm D
18 Management Courses
19 Degree Courses from other streams.
26th April 2017, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management course after passing class 12 with pcm? If yes then how?
16th April 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete my graduation with 45% in BSC. I want to do hotel management. Am I eligible for this course?
2nd August 2021, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed hsc in 2019 I have taken gap.due to my financial problem
N this year we r also facing the same prblm bcauz of covid-19 pandemic
So I wanted to ask that can I take gap for dis year also for hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?