1st August 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join CBI jobs? Salary of a crime investigation officer?

1)eligibility to join C.B.I JOBS?
2)SALARY of crime investigator officer?

2nd August 2011, 08:55 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join CBI jobs? Salary of a crime investigation officer?

Crime Branch CBI (Central bureau of Investigation) is a specialized wing in many state police forces in India of their Criminal Investigation Department .

Other branches of the CBI are
  • State Crime Investigation Bureau
  • Finger Print Bureau
  • and Scientific Section.

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM conducted by UPSC...!!
and minimum qualification for that is to be Graduate..

for that you need to have good physical strength also like any armed force..

Coming to salary depending upon your rank salary varies for example for Director Pay Scale: Rs. 26000/-

for information on pay scale click on this click here
2nd August 2011, 11:08 AM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to join CBI jobs? Salary of a crime investigation officer?

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)
To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Eligibility Criteria:-

QUALIFICATION: The minimum Qualification needed to sit in this exam is to be Graduate enough in any Discipline.

AGE: You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age. & special Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.

Career Opportunities at CBI
Recruitment Notice in Employment News and all leading dailies.
Visit the recruitment section on central bureau of investigation website www.cbi.gov.in for current job vacancies and related notification at the link shown below:

http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy.ph
2nd August 2011, 11:22 AM
saurav9889

Default Re: Eligibility to join CBI jobs? Salary of a crime investigation officer?

central bureau of investigation or cbi is an intelligence and investigation agency that comes under the state police deptt. as such all states have cbi at state level as well as they are at the central level also. the exam for recruitment in cbi is taken by upsc and the min. qualification to appear for is a graduate. also crime investigation officer starts within the payband -2 of the govt. deptts.i.e their starting basic is around rs 14000.
2nd August 2011, 12:32 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

CBI i.e Central bureau of Investigation is one of the a specialized wing in India which
deals with many popular cases with police and finds out the motive of the crime and the
culprit .

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM also called SSC conducted by UPSC
every year for recruitment in the CBI.The examination is held generally once a year for
the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility ::

You should be between 20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination. The
upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes,
Other Backward Classes.

You must posses degree of a recognized University.

Pay scale ::

2nd August 2011, 01:52 PM
rana2011
Banned

The Branches of CBI (Central bureau of Investigation) are:

*State police forces in India.

*State Crime Investigation Bureau.

*Finger Print Bureau.

*and Scientific Section.

To, join in CBI you have to crak the CGPE EXAM conducted by UPSC.

ELIGIBILITY:

*Minimum qualification for is to be Graduate.

*Have good physical strength also like any armed force.

Salary depending upon your rank and experience.But minimum above 19,000 starting Exam-[Director Pay Scale: Rs. 26000/-]

Best of luck!
2nd August 2011, 02:48 PM
liquid

Hello

Eligibility of CBI Officer - Graduation having more than 50% marks in total can appear for UPSC Examination.

Also you should need to pass the combines graduate level examination of Staff Selection Commission as conducted by Government of India. You should need to clear its four stages. You should need to fulfill the physical requirements like height and chest etc. CBI recruits Sub-Inspectors by SSC and they give advertisement in Employment News Paper and other news papers.

With best regards
19th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CBI officer after completing 10th
5th September 2011, 06:29 PM
ANKIT SRAVANKAR

12 pass in arts student i read in b.a. Part sec. And age 20 mob.07742080937
6th September 2011, 01:32 AM
saugata2008

The Central Bureau of Investigation exam is conducted by SSC usually in February.

The Eligibility criteria for the exam -

1.Graduation Degree from any recognized university.
2.Age limit = 21 to 25 years.
3.Exam pattern = The selection procedure is based on two stages .

1.Written test
2.Personal interview(Personality test)

Written test carrying 400 marks

* General test
* General intelligence
* General awareness
* Numerical ebility

personality test of 100 marks

* Language comprehension
* Ability test
* English language

Thank you
16th September 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate and completed MA in mass communication. i am interested to join in cdi. so when will the next recruitement is going to start.
18th September 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can handicapped person apply for any post of cbi or cid.
25th October 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want join C.B.I.... n i have completed my B.tech in Information Technology.....i have 65% in 10th ,12th n in B.tech(without any back) ......pls tell how can i give exams for selection in C.B.i
30th October 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How we are going to know about the entrance test of CID helds in a year?
8th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What type of physical fitness recquired
9th November 2011, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1)eligibility to join C.B.I JOBS?
2)SALARY of crime investigator officer?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CBI EXAM

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

a. Part I - Written Examination carrying: 400 marks
i. General Test
ii. General Intelligence and Reasoning
iii. General Awareness
iv. Numerical Ability

b. Part II - Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.
i. English Language
ii. Language Comprehension
iii. Communication / Writing
iv. Ability Test

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI
www.ssc.nic.in
28th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have very much interested to work in cbi.....i want to know the procedures and exam dates in 2012...now i doing my final year MCA......pls tell me....my mail id is [email protected].....
31st December 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

now am in final year b.tech,am having eligibility to wrote exam on 2012?
3rd January 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i am having a post graduation degree in human rights and duties and also having a degree in law is there any apportunities to me
4th January 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary for a base level inspector ?
6th January 2012, 08:56 PM
lllaaaa

how can i apply for cbi jobs
22nd January 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get this job for oc students and their age limits sir.......
by
rajesh.d.j(8801716340)
27th January 2012, 01:13 PM
salmankhan5944

i intrested in c.i.d and i will join c.i.d so what qualification to join c.i.d.
27th January 2012, 01:16 PM
salmankhan5944

sir i will join c.i.d department so what qualification i will join c.i.d department.....
16th February 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in 3 year . What is phycally criteria.
Bal krishan vaishnav
8th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i am engineering student of third year information technology.
how i can join cbi?
what will be syllabus for I.T. engineers?
27th March 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the various posts are in CBI Department? i mean posts from junior level to senior level... plz tell me
4th April 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, please tell me about the 2012 vacancies in CBI and also the date of the examination. My email id is [email protected]. Waiting for your early reply.
15th April 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there is any minimum percentage required in graduation for joining CID............?
22nd April 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

want to know current changes in ssc exam please
27th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir now i m serving in indian army for last 11 years and i m graduate i like to join cbi or cid is any age relaxation and any reserations for ex service men plz inform me my e mail id is [email protected]
27th April 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

is any age relaxation and reservation for ex service man
5th May 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have completed my B.A. enough now i m a unemployee and also rural guy, i m very hungry to Become a CBI officer so which book will i use to refer and is there coaching needs for cbi? and when will conducted 2012 exam? reply soon to my mail [email protected]
11th May 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the pay scale of CBI officers of everyone's.
29th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the month of which the applicatoins will be called for CBI entrance exam and the month of which the examination will be held
10th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

When does the exam of cbi conduct by upsc? Can final year student will be eligible for test? Please send me information in my email id.
[email protected]
11th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi Folks,
Could you please advice , When the exam will be conducted by UPSC , To become CBI officer . I think that the exam can be taken place at the time of IAS examination.

Please mail me at [email protected] for details required
12th June 2012, 09:21 PM
tl.com

hello friend,
Crime Branch CBI (Central bureau of Investigation) is a specialized wing in many state police forces in India of their Criminal Investigation Department .

Other branches of the CBI are
  • State Crime Investigation Bureau
  • Finger Print Bureau
  • and Scientific Section.

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM conducted by UPSC...!!
and minimum qualification for that is to be Graduate..

for that you need to have good physical strength also like any armed force..

Coming to salary depending upon your rank salary varies for example for Director Pay Scale: Rs. 26000/-

for information on pay scale click on this [URL="http://cbi.nic.in/recruitments/recruitmentrules.php"]click here
thank you
12th June 2012, 09:22 PM
tl.com

hi friend,
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CBI EXAM

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

a. Part I - Written Examination carrying: 400 marks
i. General Test
ii. General Intelligence and Reasoning
iii. General Awareness
iv. Numerical Ability

b. Part II - Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.
i. English Language
ii. Language Comprehension
iii. Communication / Writing
iv. Ability Test

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI
[COLOR="Blue"]www.ssc.nic.in
thank you
24th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have to complete my b.tech may i eligibility for cbi
7th July 2012, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

is it same procedure for both male and female? and is there reservation for those belong to quota?
22nd July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have to complete my gradution (B.Sc ) I am elegibility for C.B.I
11th August 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am arts student of 2nd B.B.M. How i can join C.B.I. Please send me information in my email I.D.
[email protected]
17th September 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can women join in cbi?
2nd November 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my name is arjun sharma i am complite graduation in culcutta university and i am now work kuwait the gulf country.I am 25 year old but my cast genral could you tell me i will join cid.please send a mail by [email protected] thank you
15th November 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Iam having short sight. Am i eligible for cbi..???
30th December 2012, 11:22 AM
123azhar

how to join anti corruption job and what is the salary?
27th January 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Iam one of the student pursuing bsc final year. And was intreasted in joining CBI. so i need to know how much should come out of400 marks of cgps-exam.
27th May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am one of student pursuing B.A. first year and i am intreasted in joining CBI but i don't know how can i will do it so please sugeest me.
anuj prakash
2nd June 2013, 02:05 PM
yogesh narayan vyas

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to join CBI jobs? Salary of a crime investigation officer?

Sir mai CBI join karna chahta hu maine is sasl B.com 1year ka diya huto kya mai join kar sakta hu mera address hai ingle chaok gondia maharastra.mera mobil no hai 9158986140 reply fast sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?