27th August 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Militry Nursing service after 10+2 with NIOS board?

sir, I have passed my 10+2 with NIOS board. I want to know whether I am eligible for Military Nursing service? I am very interested in this. Please guide me with your valuable suggestions.

31st August 2016, 12:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Militry Nursing service after 10+2 with NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, I have passed my 10+2 with NIOS board. I want to know whether I am eligible for Military Nursing service? I am very interested in this. Please guide me with your valuable suggestions.
Eligibility for Military Nursing Service

It is essential for every candidates to have the basic requisite qualification in order to apply for the grant of Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, these are as follows:

1. Nationality : Must be a citizen of India

2. Candidate should have completed their graduation (B.SC degree in nursing) in the first attempt itself

3. Military Nursing Service is open only for female

4. The upper age limit is 35 years at the time of applying and lower age is 21 years

5. It is important that applicants should be physically fit so as to be in this service.

Selection will be based on the followings:

1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
3. Medical Examination

So, its very important to clear all the stages.

Being a 10+2 student passed with NIOS Board is not at all problem. You can only apply for Nursing Service once you have completed your graduation in the respective field in the first attempt from recognized college with not less than 50% marks.
31st August 2016, 09:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10+2 passed candidates are not eligible to apply for Military Nursing Service exam.

Only candidates that have completed M.Sc (Nursing) /PB B.Sc (Nursing)/B.Sc(Nursing) are eligible to apply for this exam.

The date of birth should lie between 02 Aug 1981 and 03 Aug 1995 (including both dates).

Also, the candidate must be fit according to military standards.
31st August 2016, 11:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Military Nursing Service after 10+2 with NIOS Board:

If your university is recognized then you are surely eligible to apply for Military Nursing Service. Educational qualification, age criteria required are given below.

>> You must have completed or passed 12th Class (Intermediate) in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks.

>> 12th Class must be completed from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
2nd April 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Militry Nursing service after 10 2 with NIOS board?

Sir/mam i completed my 12th with NIOS but my subjects was in 12th are Psychology, environment science, geography, english, hindi So can i apply in bsc nursing
9th July 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 12 class from nios board but in nursing collage they are saying that nios student will not get nursing collage so can u give me suggestion What I have to do
10th June 2020, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir if i have passes class 12th with pcm an then i give biology on demand exam through nios.will i be eligible for b.sc nursing as of 2021
10th January 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th with nios board and 11th,12th from ISC board from lucknow public college so can I apply for MNS nursing for 4 years
30th October 2021, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hey sir/mam I am 12th appearing student from nios board PCB stream In 2022 I shall give the exam of nios 12th board so recently can i fill mns 2022application form ....
If yes then what documents are required you are my last hope nobody have solution i visit many website then finally i came here please must tell
18th December 2021, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had completed my 12th with nios board private. Can i apply for miletry nursing officer exams
3rd July 2022, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i have passes class 12th with pcm an then i give biology on demand exam through nios.will i be eligible for b.sc nursing as of 2021 http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-militry-nursing-service-after-10-2-nios-board-2089346.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?