6th August 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BVSc for Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Diploma student in Veterinary Pharmacy. I want to study BVSc course after completing my Diploma. So, am I eligible to study BVSc or not? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for BVSc degree course if I want to become a veterinary doctor after completing 10th
  2. Veterinary polytechnic diploma holder can pursue B.Vsc?
  3. Which is better to study among B.Sc(Physics), B.Sc(Agriculture), BDS, B.Pharmacy and BVSc for 12th Science student?
  4. Is there a chance to do diploma in pharmacy after the 12th standard in management side?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BVSc course?
  6. Can I pursue BVSc after B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Microbiology subjects?
  7. Cut off marks for admission in BVSc course?
  8. Can I get admission to study BVSc in Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University with 11850 rank and 6900 practical rank in K-CET?
  9. Procedure of studying BVSC in London? Scholarship given by Indian government to study abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to study BVSc without studying Biology in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering BVSc course in Bidar
  12. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue BVSc course after completing B.Pharmacy? How can I apply for admission in the course?
  14. Can I study Integrated M.Pharmacy course being a Pharmacy Diploma student?
  15. Which Diploma course will be better for B.Pharmacy student?
  16. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Veterinary Pathology) in Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agricultural Vishvavidyalaya?
  17. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
3rd January 2023, 11:09 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study BVSc for Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma student?

Bachelor of vetinary science is a 5 year undergraduate course for the following you will have to study 11 and 12 from science stream and you must appear for the NEET examination and on the basis of the merit scored in the following you will be considered eligible
So on the basis of diploma you won't be able to study the following course
You will also have to score at least 50% in your 12th standard nd there can be some relaxation for the reserved category students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?