24th July 2018, 09:31 AM
Harika Krishnan

Eligibility to study MSc(Anesthesiology) for BPT final year student?

Hello, I am studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am in my final year right now and interested to study MSc course in the specialization of Anesthesiology. Please let me know that am I eligible to do this MSc course?

29th July 2018, 02:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Anesthesiology) for BPT final year student?

M.Sc in Anesthesiology is a two year duration course. Candidates who are interested to do either research in the concerned subject or to work in pathology sectors, pursue this course. Fees of the course is 1-2 lakhs rupees per year.

Eligibility Criteria to do M.Sc in Anesthesiology:

>> Candidates who completed Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects and obtained minimum 45% marks in aggregate, are eligible to do Masters in Anesthesiology.

***Candidates who completed M.Sc in Anesthesiology usually get jobs in AIIMS( Asst. professor post), Health care, Pathology sectors and Research projects.

There is only one college in India offering M.Sc in Anesthesiology.
>> Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences

Address: Inside Gate No-3, Senapati Bapat Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004

Official website: http://sihspune.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?