3rd June 2018, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BPT in any Government college of Mumbai for a candidate with 137 marks in PCB of 12th?

Hi friends, I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any Government college in Mumbai. But I have scored 137 marks in PCB subjects of 12th standard. So, am I eligible to study BPT course with this marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BUMS with 137 marks in PCB and 55.38% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Will I get admission in any Government college with 137 marks in KEAM and 76% in 12th being an SC candidate?
  3. Government jobs available for 12th Science(PCB) candidate having 80% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  5. Can I get admission in BPT course in Chennai, with 76% mark in 12th with PCB stream?
  6. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  7. What is the public health nutrition? Who all are eligible for this course? Fee structure and what is the scope?
  8. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  9. Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?
  10. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
  11. Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for 12th PCB candidate?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  13. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  14. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  15. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility required for a course in BPT?
  17. List of Government affiliated colleges offering direct admission in Zoology Honours for a candidate with 55% in CBSE 12th PCB?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
15th July 2018, 09:34 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPT in any Government college of Mumbai for a candidate with 137 marks in PCB of 12th?

BPT stands for Bachelor of Physiotherapy. It is a professional course. The academic qualification required to get admission in course is that candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Candidate need to have minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.

Your marks in PCB is 137 which is less than required percentage. Second thing is that for admission in government colleges, you must have applied for common entrance test and have a good rank in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?