23rd April 2015, 10:45 AM
sihoney

Eligibility for UP Sub Inspector post?

I am an engineering student a want to appear for sub inspector post on up police how do I get to know about the eligibility about the same

23rd April 2015, 04:59 PM
havvedprakash

Default Re: Eligibility for UP Sub Inspector post?

Eligibility criteria for UP Inspector post :

Educational Qualification :

The candidate must have passed thier 12th class, graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university.

Age limit :

The candidate must not be more than 23 years.
The relaxation age limit is provided to SC/ST , other alternative backward categories and phsically unfit candidates.

Selection process :

The candidate must have passed 4 stages :
Written check
Physical mensuration check
Good condition check
Interview
23rd April 2015, 08:57 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Candidate should have completed Graduation from a recognized University.Candidate age should not be more than 23 years.The Pay of Sub Inspector is from Rs.9300 to Rs.34800

Candidates who want to apply for UP Police constable must have passed 12th class. Total Post for UP Police Constable are 40000.

Candidates are selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test,Written Test or Interview.Total Post for UP Police Sub Inspector are 6400.

For more details please---CLICK HERE
23rd April 2015, 09:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for the post of " Sub Inspector " under UP state. For this you have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria for this. More you must know the Eligibility criteria for SI post in Uttar Pradesh.

The Notification regarding the details, Application form and other details will be uploaded by the website of Uttar Pradesh.

Eligibility Criteria for SI post in UP :

1.You should complete minimum graduation from the recognized University with minimum Percentage of marks.

2.And for the post of Constable you must complete atleast 10+2 from the recognized board.

3.Age should be below 23 years for the post of SI.

Selection Process for the post of SI :

1.Physical Test

2.Written Examination

3.Interview.

For the details about the notification you can visit the Official website of UP Public Service Commission. Click here
23rd April 2015, 09:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for the post of " Sub Inspector " under UP state. For this you have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria for this. More you must know the Eligibility criteria for SI post in Uttar Pradesh.

The Notification regarding the details, Application form and other details will be uploaded by the website of Uttar Pradesh.

Eligibility Criteria for SI post in UP :

1.You should complete minimum graduation from the recognized University with minimum Percentage of marks.

2.And for the post of Constable you must complete at least 10+2 from the recognized board.

3.Age should be below 23 years for the post of SI.

Selection Process for the post of SI :

1.Physical Test

2.Written Examination

3.Interview.

For the details about the notification you can visit the Official website of UP Public Service Commission. Click here
23rd April 2015, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sihoney View Post
I am an engineering student a want to appear for sub inspector post on up police how do I get to know about the eligibility about the same
Yes, you are eligible for UP SI post.

Eligibility criteria for SI post:-

Educational Qualification:

Graduation degree from a recognized university.

Minimum age = 20 years
Minimum age = 28 years

Nationality:

Indian.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?