5th June 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

In which engineering college will I get admission with 80 marks in CET and 64 percentage in board exam?

Which engineering college I will get admission with 80 marks in CET and 64 percentage in board exam? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Please provide me the right information.

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  2. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  4. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  5. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  6. Can I get admission in any Engineering college after scoring 133 marks in (PCM) in class 12, 45 marks in JEE main and 51 marks in MH-CET?
  7. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2?
  8. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  9. Can I get admission for Engineering after scoring 56% in Board Exams 65 marks in CET?
  10. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  11. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  12. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  13. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  14. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  15. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks
  16. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  17. Chances of admission in a medical college with 143 marks in AIPMT and 74 marks in MHT-CET?
  18. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
5th June 2017, 06:25 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: In which engineering college will I get admission with 80 marks in CET and 64 percentage in board exam?

You can get seat in the top engineering colleges and the basic eligibility for engineering is 60%. You got 64% marks so it is good. You haven't mentioned which common entrance exam of engineering you have qualified. So it is exactly difficult to tell the college names. All choose the best colleges near you.

The best engineering colleges in India are
1. IIT Kanpur
2. IIT Kharagpur
3. IIT Bombay
4. IIT Madras
5. IIT Delhi
6. BITS Pilani
7. IIT Roorkee
8. IT-BHU
9. IIT Guwahati
10. College of Engg, Anna University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?