6th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

In Delhi University do they consider top 4 subjects or top 5 subjects? Do they consider the marks of Maths?

In Delhi university they consider top four subjects or top five subjects?do they consider marks of Maths?

28th October 2011, 04:08 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: In Delhi University do they consider top 4 subjects or top 5 subjects? Do they consider the marks of Maths?

In Delhi University if you have PCMBEH then your marks are taken as this only PCM + EH are taken the marks of maths , Physics, Chemistry and are always taken before adding languages either Hindi or english wih ever has the higher.

So the maths marks are mandatory and are a part of the Base percentage.
7th June 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In Delhi University do they consider top 4 subjects or top 5 subjects? Do they consider the marks of Maths?

Hi this is aabha. Actually mere pol. Sc. Mei compartment h aur mai english honours krna chahti hu mere english mei 75 marks to mai addmission ke liye delhi university mei apply kr sakti hu kya
27th May 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i have a question.. it was being said that now DU has removed the restriction of choosing maths as the base subject, and we can take any 3 subjects plus english fr our best 4 percntage.. and i also heard that DU is accepting physical educatin's marks aftre deducting 10 marks frm it.. can you please tell me will maths be counted in our 4 sbjects or not????and i want to opt for bms which subjects can i take as the base
29th May 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

what r the marks criteria for du...i hve opted pcm eng physical edu comp sci...so they consider best 4?
can i replace any pcm subject marks with phy edu marks?
plz help me out
31st May 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have,
hindi ,english,typography,accounts,economics,accounts,
can i hindi ,english,typo,acct.can be includud in top 4 subject ..
in admission form..
16th June 2015, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i wan't to know that i am 12th passed with physics,chemistry,maths,english,hindi
can i choose both language(i.e. english & hindi) in my top 4 subjects
please tell me
5th June 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have taken physics chemistry biology English physical education and typography.........
Is typography can be included in my top 4 subjects to get admission in DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?