19th May 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to select the best university in abroad for doing higher studies after completion of B.TEch Computer Science engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am studying in B.Tech(Computer Engineering)
and recently join coaching class for GRE
because I want to study in Abroad.
I would like to know that how to decide which university will suits best for my academic profile?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  3. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  6. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  7. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do further studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? What is the admission procedure followed?
  9. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  10. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  12. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  14. Which stream should i take in class 11th for making career in USA?
  15. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  16. What is the scope for doing higher studies after completion of 12th in computer science?
  17. Career in abroad after passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Can i do research based studies in abroad after B.Tech degree in India?
19th May 2016, 01:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to select the best university in abroad for doing higher studies after completion of B.TEch Computer Science engineering?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course, you can select the best university through surfing the net or by contacting your friends or relatives who have studied or studying in Abroad. You can also join in Consultancy which helps you to find the best university for pursuing your higher studies which suits best for your academic profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?