22nd June 2017, 09:23 PM
Varshinikothamasu

Which engineering course to take after completion of 12th standard with 96 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, I am girl. Completed 12th with 96 percentage, scored 580/600 in groups , I am MPC student, right now I am confused whether to take computer science or civil engineering, which would support my future, to say about my behaviour I am very curiosity person and can't take my neighbour's success positively, which stream in btech could i merge with it. Please help me Sir, humble request

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  2. Which engineering course to take after completion of 12th standard with 96 percentage marks? -- [New]
  3. Can I do BBA and then MBA after completion of 12th standard with 93.9 percentage?
  4. What are the possibilities of joining ISRO after completion of 12th standard with 92 percentage marks?
  5. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors?
  7. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  11. What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  13. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 130 cutoff?
  14. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  15. Required Percentage of marks in 12th standard to become a Pilot?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  18. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
29th June 2017, 12:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course to take after completion of 12th standard with 96 percentage marks?

You can select any stream of engineering as per your interest in that particular stream. Both courses of engineering have good job and career opportunities.

If you are interested in computer subject then you must opt for Computer Science engineering else civil Engineering. Your interest will help you score better marks in that stream.
29th June 2017, 06:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course to take after completion of 12th standard with 96 percentage marks?

After completion of your 12th standard with 96 percentage marks from a Government recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in any stream of your interest in Engineering course. If you are interested in Software field then, you can opt for Computer Science else, if you are interested in Construction field then, you can opt for Civil Engineering for pursuing your graduation course.
30th June 2017, 05:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

As per my opinion you must select the stream according to your interest as according to your future aim.

Do not go with other opinion in selection of stream and with future opportunities.

But, for girls computer engineering is better option for girls candidates as there is not much of field duty in it as compared to computer science stream.
30th June 2017, 07:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

It is but natural for engineering students to get confused while selecting any engineering stream. You should first try to analyze your interest and then select engineering stream. Right selection of stream helps a lot in job and career opportunities.

It is scientifically proven that if a person has interest in any particular thing, he is bound to excel. If you like programming, coding, decoding etc, you should opt for Computer Science Engineering else Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?