19th March 2011, 02:22 PM
MANOJ TALREJA

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? How much percentage is required at the graduation level? Date of the entrance exam and from where to get the forms?

What is the eligibility for B.Ed.? Is there any limit of percentage required at graduation level. What is the date of entrance exams? from where can I get the forms for entrance exam? are there any universities offering B.Ed course without entrance exam? Is there any age limit for the course?
Please reply at my email: [email protected]

20th August 2011, 08:02 PM
Indrajit1978

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? How much percentage is required at the graduation level? Date of the entrance exam and from where to get the forms?

Hello. From which state do you belong is not clear. The date of exams in different states are different. After that also nearly in every state the entrance test or application for admission to B.Ed is given in the national daily by May. For Regional College of education admits through the marks scored , BHU takes admission test , JNU admission test, and for inservice teachers IGNOU and Nalanda Open University etc take admission tests.
10th September 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? How much percentage is required at the graduation level? Date of the entrance exam and from where to get the forms?

minimum percentage in graduation for b.ed admission in various university
17th October 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

qualification for bed in calicut university
17th October 2011, 10:43 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOJ TALREJA View Post
What is the eligibility for B.Ed.? Is there any limit of percentage required at graduation level. What is the date of entrance exams? from where can I get the forms for entrance exam? are there any universities offering B.Ed course without entrance exam? Is there any age limit for the course?
Please reply at my email: [email protected]
If you score more than 75% in 12th then you can write entrance exam in any of the college or some colleges may take direct admission, No need to worry about the eligibility ok.
18th October 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage are required in b.ed entrance exam in u.p.
18th October 2011, 11:55 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Admission to the B.Ed. Program is open to men and women from all parts of the country.

Eligibility:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

So,if you are eligible then go for the following colleges :-

1) A. G. Teachers College,Ahmedabad

2) Aadivasi Seva Sahayyak & Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Shri. S. H. Naik College of Education, Nandurbar

3) Abhay Yuva Kalyan Kendra's College of Education, Dhule

4) Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research,Pune

5) Department of Teacher Education Shibli National College
etc.

for more visit: http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php.
26th October 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

kya m b.ed. ke lye aply kar sakata hau mene abhi ignou se b.a. kiya h. m govt,teacher hu .kya mughhe pretest dena hoga .m rajsthan ka niwasi hu.
15th November 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I am n A level student n i have physics chemistry and maths but i want to drop out physics and want to take G.P (general paper) so with this combination am i eligible for B ed in science will i be given admission?? or that i have to strictly stick with previous combination pleaz helpp
4th December 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

hi............! I hve got in my graduation prcentage is 45%, so can direct addmission in army b.ed r not? which collages provide the dircet addmission in b.ed?
1st January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
How much % is required in graduation for b-ed entrance exam in up.
19th January 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for b.ed in jaipur?
19th January 2012, 10:15 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in B.Ed
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria first

Eligibility Criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete graduation
There is percentage criteria but it varies
Normally 45 to 55 % marks in good for that.

2.Age criteria :
The age of the candidate should be within 21 to 33 years.

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.B.Ed.RevisedSyllabus.pdf(282.4 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf B.Ed.pdf(255.7 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf bed.pdf(255.7 KB, 72 views)
19th January 2012, 10:18 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in B.Ed
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria first

Eligibility Criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete graduation
There is percentage criteria but it varies
Normally 45 to 55 % marks in good for that.

2.Age criteria :
The age of the candidate should be within 21 to 33 years.

For more details you can see these attachments below :
5th February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Meenakshi Sharma} What is the eligibility for B.Ed.? Is there any limit of percentage required at graduation level. What is the date of entrance exams? from where can I get the forms for entrance exam? are there any universities offering B.Ed course without entrance exam? Is there any age limit for the course?
Please reply
13th February 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I M APPREAING IN B.A FINAL M I ELIGIBLE FOE B.ED.
7th April 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have got 41percentage marks in graduation&48 percentage in post graduation.Iam including in OBC category.am I eligible for Bed course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?