20th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam of BAMS in West Bengal?

Entrance exam of BAMS in West Bengal ?....please tell me which is it

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  2. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English
  5. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  6. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  10. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  11. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  12. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  13. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  14. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  15. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  16. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  17. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  18. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
5th May 2013, 10:29 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam of BAMS in West Bengal?

Dear Friend,
You must note that in West Bengal in order to seek the admission for BAMS Course you have to give JENPARH conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.

You may also visit to the site of WBJEE Site below in order to get the detail of JENPARH Examinations:-
www.wbjeeb.in/jenparh.html‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?