28th February 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing PG Diploma from IIP and SIES Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am a B-Tech CSE Graduate and I am interested in PG Diploma in Packaging. I checked out Indian Institute of Packaging i.e. IIP and SIES in Mumbai. My question is Is there any kind of entrance test that I need to give for taking admission in these Institutes? Which are other institutes that offer Diploma in this field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Are students of IT allowed for the entrance exam of IIP? Syllabus for the IIP entrance exam?
  2. Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Pharma from DIPSIR (Delhi)?
  3. Is it possible to write 12th exam through private while pursuing Diploma?
  4. Can I do dual diploma in photography from Himalayan University and Indian Institute of Photography?
  5. Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing Diploma in Marketing and Finance? What is the fee structure for the course?
  6. Is it possible for me to take admission in to degree in I.I.T after completion of diploma course? Do we need to write any entrance exam for it?
  7. List of best colleges as per my marks in MAH CET?
  8. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  9. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  10. Can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed?
  11. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing B.Tech in Robotics?
  12. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  13. Admission in Diploma Architect is possible after 10th? Is entrance exam necessary for admission in Mumbai? Degree course can be done after Diploma?
  14. How to pursue Diploma in Genetics after 10th?
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed while pursuing final year BA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  16. Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing Horticulture from Abroad? How should I prepare for the exam? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to write IIT JE entrance exam after studying diploma in polytechnic college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?