26th January 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write 12th exam through private while pursuing Diploma?

I am currently pursuing Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. I want to write 12th class board exams in parallel to my ongoing course. So tell me if it is possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to take admission in to degree in I.I.T after completion of diploma course? Do we need to write any entrance exam for it?
  2. How to get into ISRO?
  3. Can I apply for Private Jobs if pursuing Lateral Entry Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  5. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  6. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  7. Can I apply for government job after pursuing diploma in vocation course?
  8. Am I eligible to write SBI PO entrance exam after doing diploma in computer applications?
  9. Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  11. What are the various competitive exam to get private company jobs after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. How to get a job in Army, Navy or Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  14. What is the eligibility to write TTE exam? I am pursuing B.E
  15. Can I write CGP exam while pursuing B.Tech final year?
  16. Is it possible to write NDA exam without having 12th certificate but have equivalent certificate?
  17. Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?
  18. Government or private institutes for PG Diploma in Bioinformatics in pune?
26th January 2016, 09:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write 12th exam through private while pursuing Diploma?

Yes, you can definitely appear for 12th board exams even though you are pursuing diploma course. Since you are pursuing regular diploma course so you cannot appear as a regular student for 12th board exam. However, you can appear as a private student in 12th board exam. For this, contact any school near your residence which has provisions of private students appearing for 12th board exams.
27th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: Is it possible to write 12th exam through private while pursuing Diploma?

No, it's not possible.
You can't write 12th exam while pursuing diploma even through private.

For admission to 12th or to write 12th exam, you need to show your school leaving certificate to college where you going to take admission for 12th.
But you already submitted your school leaving certificate to your current diploma college & they will not give you until you completes your diploma course.
So, its not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?