9th December 2016, 03:33 PM
Akash Kamble ACK..

Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing B.Tech in Robotics?

Respected Sir, I am Akash I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue Robotics Engineering so I want to know which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing B.Tech in Robotics? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  2. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. Can I write CGP exam while pursuing B.Tech final year?
  4. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  5. Do I need to write the entrance exam for CDSE exam? I am a NCC C certificate holder
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
  8. Can I get into good institutes in IIT after scoring 55% in B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  9. List of IIT's which provides B.Tech Mechatronics and M.Tech in Robotics?
  10. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Pharma from DIPSIR (Delhi)?
  12. Can I apply for B.Ed while pursuing final year BA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Is it necessary to do either Biomaths or Computer Science to apply for Robotics course in future? -- [New]
  14. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  15. Can I write SSC CGL exam while pursuing B.Tech final year
  16. Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing Horticulture from Abroad? How should I prepare for the exam?
  17. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  18. Is it necessary to appear in CDS exam for applying in SSC exam? Minimum percentage required to apply for SSC exam?
13th December 2016, 10:27 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing B.Tech in Robotics?

JEE which stands for Joint Entrance examination is competitive examination for admission in different disciplines of engineering. To apply for this examination, you should have either passed 12th or appear for board examination with PCM subjects. Depending upon your rank in JEE examination, you will be able to get admission in different colleges offering Bachelor of Technology in Robotics.

Colleges offering Bachelor of Technology in Robotics:

1. Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology.

2. DAV University.

3. PSG College of Technology.

4. Gulzar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana.

5. Baba Saheb Ambekar Institute of Technology and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?