17th May 2012, 11:06 PM
amrutasj03

Which Entrance Exam should I take to get admission in ISRO after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?

which is the exam for taking admission in ISRO after graduation of computer science ?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  2. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course? -- [New]
  3. Which Entrance Exam should I give to get admission for Masters degree in Aerospace branch after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?
  4. Can I join any Space Research centre after 11th?
  5. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  6. Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of B.Tech in computer science
  7. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Study material for ISRO entrance test of computer science stream? Books to be referred to crack ISRO entrance?
  9. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  10. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  11. Courses or stream available for doing M.Tech?
  12. Information about CS after 12th?
  13. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  14. How can I apply for MCA after completing HSc?
  15. What should I prefer after Bsc IT?
  16. Syllabus of ISRO exam for Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join ISRO after completion of M.Tech in computer science and engineering? What are the engineering branches that lead to ISRO?
  18. Procedure to study M.Tech in ISRO for B.Tech final year student?
18th May 2012, 12:12 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I take to get admission in ISRO after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?

ISRO conducts its recruitment tests for the post of Scientists/Engineers 'SC'.

The recruitment is conducted in the disciplines of Electronics Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering.

It is not mandatory that recruitment is conducted every year for every discipline.
As per vacancy and/or requirement recruitment is conducted for different engineering disciplines.

You should have at least 65% marks (or equivalent) in B.E./B.Tech. degree in
Computer Science discipline to be eligible for the 'SC' recruitment exam.

The notification for jobs in ISRO are published on ISRO official website.
Keep regular track of the same.

http://isro.org/
27th May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should I take to get admission in ISRO after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?

Which Entrance Exam should I give to get admission for Master Degree in ''Aerospace field or Aerospace branch'' after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? Is this possible?
11th December 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

which test should be cleared to get admission in isro after graduation
7th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam should I take to get admission in ISRO after completion of Graduation in electronics enginreering?
26th June 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done my engineering in mechanical engineering with 64.5% aggregate. What exam should I take to enter into ISRO
6th September 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

which enterance exam is required to be given by cs candidates for selection in isro as a scientist???
7th September 2015, 10:58 AM
Ronie0309

ISRO conducts its own exam called SC.
It is conducted for computer science,mechanical engineering,electronic engineering only.
Also there is an eligibility criteria that one must fulfill in order to give this exam which is to have atleast 65% in their B.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?