10th February 2018, 10:51 AM

Which entrance exam to write and pass in order to join Merchant Navy?

Which is entrance exam should do I need to appear for if I want to join Merchant Navy? After clearing that exam which government colleges offers course in Merchant Navy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  4. How to do Nautical Engineering after 12th?
  5. What is the procedure to join the Merchant Navy? What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?
  7. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  8. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  9. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. What is the physical as well as educational requirement to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  13. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?
  15. Which is the best Post for Girls in the Merchant Navy who does not have Maths as subject in class 12th?
  16. Can I join GP rating merchant navy course after passing 10th with 43%?
  17. How to become a marine engineer after my B.E?
  18. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
23rd March 2018, 11:18 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which entrance exam to write and pass in order to join Merchant Navy?

List of entrance exams for Merchant navy:-

AIMNET (All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test)
IMU CET (Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test)
IMU CET 2017 Diploma in Nautical Science

Exam pattern:-

Mode of Exam:-
Exam will be held through online mode .

Type of Questions:-
The question will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).

No. of Questions: -
Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.

Time Duration:-
The total time duration of the whole exam is 3 hours.

Marking Scheme:-
Each question carries one mark for each correct answer.

Negative Marking:-
There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?